When do you have to consult an attorney?

If you wish to file a complete patent application and with regard to eventual amendments if you wish to file abroad. You may ask an attorney to conduct a patent search, such as a novelty search, state-of-the-art search or infringement search etc.

IP Domains

Quick Links


The E-journal publication for
November 2017 is available online for viewing and download!!!

What's New ...

The Upload & Preview zone: a facility for registered users of the E-journal to submit their advertisements and preview their submissions before publication.



To subscribe to the Latest Journal: Install the RSSreader on your computer. Go to the Latest Journal and place the mouse arrow on this RSSfeed icon RSSfeed and right click, then choose "Copy Shortcut or Url". Start RssReader and go to add(+) feed, then paste the url and press OK.