How can I restore a lapsed patent?

File a request by the way of notice of motion, accompanied by an affidavit explaining the reasons why the patent lapsed. You should state that it was never your intention to allow the invention to lapse. You should also have applied for the restoration without undue delay.

IP Domains

Quick Links


The E-journal publication for
November 2017 is available online for viewing and download!!!

What's New ...

The Upload & Preview zone: a facility for registered users of the E-journal to submit their advertisements and preview their submissions before publication.



To subscribe to the Latest Journal: Install the RSSreader on your computer. Go to the Latest Journal and place the mouse arrow on this RSSfeed icon RSSfeed and right click, then choose "Copy Shortcut or Url". Start RssReader and go to add(+) feed, then paste the url and press OK.