What can I do if I file for a trade mark and someone else complains that I am using the name of his or her close corporation or company?

You will need to ask advice hereon from your lawyer as it will depend whether their right to use the company name is stronger than your right to use the trade mark. It is advisable to do the trade mark and company or close corporation searches simultaneously.

IP Domains

Quick Links


The E-journal publication for
November 2017 is available online for viewing and download!!!

What's New ...

The Upload & Preview zone: a facility for registered users of the E-journal to submit their advertisements and preview their submissions before publication.



To subscribe to the Latest Journal: Install the RSSreader on your computer. Go to the Latest Journal and place the mouse arrow on this RSSfeed icon RSSfeed and right click, then choose "Copy Shortcut or Url". Start RssReader and go to add(+) feed, then paste the url and press OK.